Over the last six years I have had honour to meaningfully contribute to dozens of games and software projects. Below you can find a short selection of games that I shipped and were of particular interest to me.
ICBM – November 2020
- Multiplayer focussed game in the style of Defcon.
- Full Playfab integration, ladder support and seasonal events.
- Extensive mod support and flexibility.
Command: Modern Operations – November 2019
- The sequel to Command Modern Air/Naval Operations.
- Integrates technology and code as used by defense and military organizations around the world.
- Ensured and pioneered full backwards compatibility for all DLCs and user generated content.
Close Combat: The Bloody First – October 2019
- A serious strategy game series with a long history.
- Pioneered the transfer to a new proprietary engine (Archon – Slitherine).
- Strong and passionate fanbase, walking the line between innovation and traditional gameplay.
Warhammer 40:000 Gladius – Relics of War – July 2018
- Strategy game close to Civ, but more focus on warfare.
- Working with GamesWorkshop license holder.
Oriental Empires – September 2017
- A unique blend of elements from Civ and Total War.
- Working with experienced designer Robert Smith (ex-Total War).
- Cultivating a dedicated online community.
Conarium – June 2017
- Unreal 4, Adventure game with State-of-the-art graphics